Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Gender Reveal Cake - He or She, What Will it Bee?




What a fun baby shower we had for Amie and Jake Shearman!  They are pregnant with #6, and wanted to do a Gender Reveal Baby Shower.  Soooooo, since I'm their caker friend, Amie asked ME to be the one to keep the gender a secret until the shower EVEN FROM THE PARENTS!  Can you believe it!?  Well, I did a pretty good job of keeping their secret, even if I do say so myself!

Families were invited, so we needed lots of desserts.  We decorated with yellow, grey and white tissue paper flowers hung around the room, paper products were yellow, black, grey and white, and the guests got to guess the gender by placing their name on a cute paper bee and sticking it to a poster board hive with either "Queen Bee" or "Bumble Boy" written on them.

Everyone screamed when the cake was cut.  And my secret was finally out!  May God bless Master Shearman.

No comments:

Post a Comment